Monday, August 4, 2008

Test..

EC Common Test-Wednesday
Comms Skill Common Test-Friday

My goodness.I'm having my common test in 2 days time.But haiz..I can't seem to be concentrating.I've not been studying.I am not ready for the common test.

Had my run justnow.Thanks Fah,for it.Tired ya,buy I'm still ok!

I am so dependable on something these few days.Haiz.And I think I should stop doing all this.Stop being too dependable on it.But guy,thank you for those indirect company.

N****, I've been thinking of you these few days.Suddenly,the pain just seems to reborn.Haa..The pain just came back.Maybe its because for the fact that it happen a year ago.At this very time.!Haha..Well,maybe your the reason why I've been so scared to take chances.

Right decision is to be made.The very right one.I've been scared but I think I've got to move on huh?

Darling.I know you're not reading this.But I just wanna tell you this if you do.I miss you so much.And I dun think you know it right?But I really do.

No comments: