Friday, August 8, 2008

Tagged..Thanks eh Zura for making me do this!

1) If the person who hurt you the most recently apologized, you would say…
-" ooh..its ok.."
2) Do you still talk to the last person you kissed?
- Yes.
3) Are you a morning person or a night?
- erm i dunno..half morning half night?
4) Are you there for your friends?
-well.like duhh..of course i do.
5) Are you a forgiving person ?
-haha..i sure am..thats bad right?
6) Do you smoke on the regular?
-smoke..?
7) Are you mad at anyone?
-hmmm..now? no..im a not-mad person ok.
8) Are you an aunt/uncle?
-aunt..hee..
9) Who was the last person you ate with?
-my sis,Izzati and my bro and grandma.
10) Who was the last person you talked on the phone with?
- the last one was my daddy but now alking with someone else..
11) What is something that you do daily that your friends might not know?
-ermm..i dunno?anyone wanna fill me in?
12) Are you feeling uneasy about something lately?
-ya..i do
13) Do you have plans for your friends next birthday? Who? When?
-erm..actually ya but I dunno if its possible to work it out.hehe..
14) Where are your top three friends right now?
-I've got no idea..!Bad tqah!
15) Ever punched somebody or been punched?
-ya..ever happend but not in fights though..play2 only!!
16) Do you want children?
-Like duhh I do..They make your life happier...=)
17) You’re in the hospital, who of your top friends would come visit you?
-I shall get admitted and see who comes first..ok?
18) Anyone from your past come to mind often?
-ya..I wonder why he is still coming into my mind!
19) Are you a happy person?
-of course I am..
20) Is your coming birthday on a holiday?
-no..people are studying for mid year exams you know!so sad=(..!
22) If you had one wish for your best friends what would it be?
-for her to have long life and be happy always.
23) Could you ever be in a long distance relationship?
-long distance?erm..i dunno?
25) Do you have a good grades?
-yea ..i think i do!!
27) Does anyone like you?
-ermm..hha..to anyone out there who like me..Congrats!
30) What the food you last ate?
-Rice with cockles and fish and gravy..
31) What are you wearing right now?
-erm..baju butterfly!!*embarrassed*
32) Where is your handphone?
-beside me..ahha..
33) What are you looking forward for this coming week?
-erm..National Day!!woohoo..!!
34) Whats your favorite subject?
-maths!!!!ahha
35) Whats something you really want right now?
-sleep!hee..
36) Did you bought something new?
-my specs!!
37) What color is your hair?
-ppl would say its black but it not.
38) Do you find yourself loved?
-of course la..my parents love me dearly=)
39) If given another chance to love that person again, would you do so?
-I don't think so..He's not worth loving!Hmph!
40) What are you doing aside from this?
-Talking on the phone
4 people being tagged are:
1.Shamin
2.Rya
3.Izzati
4.Wani

No comments: