Monday, August 18, 2008

New blog skin..

And now..I've finally changed my blog skin.But this is always due to changes if I get bored!Haha..

OK..I know I should be studying but no..I'm doing some useless things.Things which I shouldn't be doing at these moments.I mean,its the exam period right.?What I'm suppose to be doing is actually STUDYING..

Days which I've gone without posting any entry on my blog were somehow fine!!I didn't cry.So that's good enough right.And my phone have been so silent since Saturday,except for the few messages I sent.Other than that,nothing..

I can't wait for exams to be over.Like seriously over!But now,I should study first.But I can't because I'm shagged!!Oh..no..Shagged?

OK..Talking about the word "shagged",I would wanna ask anyone who know the meaning to it..Anyone can please tell me what it means k?

I wanna run
I wanna shout
I wanna scream
I wanna jump
Intention was to go away.
But you came and pull me back

No comments: