Saturday, August 2, 2008

Tired.tired.tired!!

I can see that my tagboard has been left abandon for 2 days and about to be 3 days in a few hours time if no one start tagging it.Either no one have been visiting my conditionofmyheart or they are too lazy to tag.Hhaa..It's ok..

Hmm.Just came back from work and my goodness am I beat.9am-7pm supposingly but it was dragged to 7:30 pm.Haiz.And ya.I so think that today is much more tiring than the other times.Imagine standing there and observing and then move here and there a little bit.Tired.But haa.Everything worth it right?

Today,I was sent to Tampines and I was with the aunties today.Haha..But ok la.Thankfully my very the so dull day was somehow lighten up by those siak-dishwashing guys.Hhaa..Sorry for the description but I really mean it in a good way.Haa..

I really wanna write more but I am so tired than my less-functioning brain is functioning lesser right now that I can't think.

And FAH,if possible,go running or jogging or whatever you call it next week?

No comments: