Wednesday, August 20, 2008

At this very moment,I'm in the library..Alone..Because Fah just leave me alone to play tennis..Bad kan??Haha.Joking.. Well,So far,my day have been so alright today.Been laughing alot since morning and only did some studying.Hee..Gonna continue on with Maths when Fah come back later..And something funny happen justnow that made me and Fah laugh..Haha..And Fah,Lucky thing you're a girl eh..If not,I'll be having a hard time rejecting you..Haa..And niwae,you mean I look nice only today la..?Haha..

It's Wednesday huh today?Haha.. Got to know that the Fireworks Festival is this Friday,right?I wanna go...with....Argghh!!I wanna go..Da la I miss National Day's firework..Then this now?Unforgivable loh..

Came across this particular video on Youtube.Ha..Actually Thanks to Halifah for letting me hear this song(Separuh masa) in the first place and yeap.Everytime I listen to this song,it reminds me of someone..Who??...My temporary boyfriend..

And yeap.There's certain things I have to sort out first yeap..So long people..

-Loved..Your presence matters-

No comments: