Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Trip with MUM





OK.Now..Today was quite an exciting day.Went out with mum to SPCA today.Haha..My very first time there and I have to go through all the difficult roads and paths.Haa.But its ok.Ya ya..There were lots of cats wanting to be adopted too..Haa..Cute loh..

And ya..The last 2 shots you see above are the shots of someone who is so 'gayat' when she get to sit in front on the double-decker bus.Haha..Actually wanted to take a pic of the drver from on top but I scared later he scold.Haa..

So ya..Went to Toa Payoh then to shop and eat..Bought new pair of ssandal.Eventhough thats not what I'm finding exactly but like mum say,to buy it for a while only.Before I get myself a newer pair..Hee..

And ya so.Thats how today was lor..And i'm bored!!!Studied till Chap 4 of IP but still I don't know if I can remember all that by tomorrow.And ya..Going to school tomorrow to study..Wee..And its MATHS!!!heee..And and Fah,I want the biscuits k..Haha..Joking..

-Loved-




No comments: