Thursday, May 14, 2009

12 may

I am becoming lazy to update my blogs already..Bad TQAH!!!haha..

OK..So in case there are people who want to know how 12 May went,here goes..I slept at 4 in the morning of 12 May..Don't ask me why.The person who made me sleep that late,thanks ya.Hha..So,that means I was online at 0000 on 12 May..The ferst sec and min and hours of 12 May.I received msn wish from Aqim,Shamin,Syamim,Lun Tat,Kenneth.Then a call from fah and Zura and bf..Ok.Thanks so much to those people..So cute..Then went to school and got wishes from clasmates thanks to Zura..Heh..And messages after that from dear mcgians and relatives and frens and sistaz ku..Then checked blog..Some birthday tags...Cute people.Frendster too.and from mummy and dady and bro and sis.

To others who wished me in any other form of way or any way at all..Thanks so much..I really do appreciate it alot.haha..So yeap..to just go straight to the point..

AZURA!!!!thanks to you for the cakes..Ive nvr had an impromptu birthday celebration before..Hah...thanks kakak..Hha...Sibling or wat??haha...Thanks..WAA....you made my day..HhAA..THANKS...

Someones gonna be angry wen i write this..Somehow,my day was made better after going to the stadium.Ha..I've got to menikmati keindahan alam...Alhamdulillah..Tengok sikit sikit tapi tak boleh sikit mesti byk2..Hhaa...Those people with me will now what I'm talking about.Hah..But still,someone got luckier to get a second glance.Hha...Gatal!

So yeap..Best parS of my 12 May..But still,having my family there was awesome since I cant have bf..Hah..

Thanks people..Im just too lazy to type..Some other time.

No comments: