Thursday, May 21, 2009

PICS presentation

Shamin is such a bad person!And he actually say he miss me also ok..

Hhaha..

Presentation for PICS was justnow..Zura,eventhough was in pain because of her neck still came down despite that.Rehearse with the group once before going for the class and we actually made a grant entrance..Hha..Yes,that means we were late.We waited outside the room until the first group end their presentation and then went in..Then its already our turn to present.Haha..All of us actually did perfectly and fantastically well..Eventhough it was a last minute thing,we did it as a group and am so happy to see that it was actually coming out so good.Haha..To just sums it up,we did a fantastic presentation and this,was the best presentation I've ever had.Thanks to you people.

OK..So,I am so the tired..Funnily,leg wasnt that tired froom wearing heels the whole day.HAHA..And did I mention we all were wearing blazers..Haha..Mcm cool like that.HAh..We all standardize what to wear and all and it all was so perfect.OK..Talking about this wont make me stop!So TQAH,STOP!!!

Erm..MCG production committee was out and was already told to the yr2s.Me,being a stage manager..Hah..First time sey and I am so nervous actually.Man,to do this,I need to really2 pick up all my courage and confidence and put them to a very high level!But still,at the same time,I can't wait for my job to start.Its gonna be fun.I am not sure if my ASMs are gonna be happy about them being chosen as the ASM but watever it is,lets just think positive k Tqah!It will all be ok..Calm now??ok?Good!

I miss bf sooooooo much.Haiz.Third week of not meeting him.This is pain!Mental pain to me!HAHA..Kan Tqah da start exaggerate!I miss him alot.Whats with him busy these weeks.So,no messages from him,no calls and no nites out for us to meet.All I can do is message him about my day and not expecting a reply back or kol him without expecting a pick up and definitely not expecting him having nites out.Everytime my hp vibrated,I've wished it was him messaging or koled..But its always not him.But..when its him,it just made my day!Just a message a day make me so happy already..Hah..My bf is in ns..What can I do but be patient!I have to share him with his family and the government!Cruel!

Ok..I wannna go awae..Far far and away..Haha..OK..Gone!

No comments: