Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Just too tired

I've just came back like an hour ago..I reached home,bathe and then eat and on my lappy.But what I'm trying to say is this..My neck,shoulder and leg is really2 in pain.I am too tired and all.My arms are aching just by typing.Not to mention the cough and itch in my throat.But I'm just always telling myself that I am strong enough to endure all this.Usually I will ignore the pain but today it came to an extent that I can't take anymore and just have to take oilment to apply on the pain myself.I dun want to think too much because this few days,trying hard to think actually will give a headache.And one of these days,if I dunno how to take care of myself,I will just collapse and stay unconscious.

Finally,Technicolor is presenting tomorrow.I am not nervous now.But I am sure gonna be when I enter the room.Haiz!But for now,I'll try my ery best to make tomorrow an exciting presentation.Haiz.

Yesterday(19/05) was Malam Perdana Andayu.Yes.I didnt take a picture of myself at all.Why?Because I dun have a camera at all.And so..I wore something which I wore only yesterday.Never in my whole life am I gonna wear those again.I mean,its just not me la..I dun dress up to look like a broadway performer nor do I dress up gothic-ly..Haha..But still.I was proud of myself for being able to put my clothes together and to actually wear it for 14 hours.Haha..So now.The event was superb.Seriously..The yr2s really did such great job.And to those new committees,I am very very sure you people are the best to get what you're given..I am seriously just proud and happy ydae..I didn't really was happy all along but I tried making my mood matches the event.Aniwae,how could I not be in the mood when the members are soo cute and funny..Walking down memory lane,those kids brought us to..I was seriously2 touched but I didn't cry.Have I said,I 've always hate graduation parties and having to say goodbye to a place where you've always been living at for years.

I am very tired.I wanna sleep and I will do just that very soon.

No comments: