Wednesday, May 27, 2009

HEHE

My english is trash!

Yes,its already over today.So,my new day basically started suckishly.And lets see what tomorrow brings?!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!

Ok.So,I've regain all my conscience.I'm a new person now.Wee!!!

Lets talk about something now!!*Thinking*Thinking*Thinking*

Come.Lets ask myself ques..Lets have the head asking the heart question

Q) WHAT DO YOU FEEL LIKE DOING NOW?
A) DANCE AND DANCE AND DANCE AND LOSE CONTROL!!

Q) WHO IS THE ONE PERSON YOU HATE NOW?
A)THE GIRL WHO RUIN MY DAY JUST BY HAVING PEOPLE SAY HER NAME

Q)WHAT IS THE VIOLENT THING YOU CAN THINK OF TO DO NOW?
A)!@#$% SOMEONE UPSIDE DOWN!

Q)WHO YOU REALLY WANT TO BE WITH NOW TO TRASH OUT YOUR NONSENSE?
A)MY AWESOME,FANTASTIC,WONDERFUL,NICE BF

Q)WHO YOU WANT TO SO MUCH SHOW YOU THANK-NESS TO?
A)THE GUY WHO HELPED ME OUT WITH MY COVER LETTER

Q)1 WORD TO DESCRIBE YOUR FEELINGS NOW
A) WRATH~(INFURIATED,ANGUISH,FLABBERGASTED,AGITATED,FRUSTRATED,MAD,MARAH,ENRAGED)

Ok..I dun want let them talk already.They talk nonsense when they meet.That shows that my head and heart never agree about anything one..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Such side of me you see above was actually long left.Somehow,it came back for a certain moment,Because I decided to let heart and head meet.I am so sory if anyone were to be disturbed by such post.Do tag me if you think its too disTurbing and rude and if I should get it out from my entry post.

But as I've promised, I am still smiling.I am still living life happily till May ends.I am putting shits behinds me and I am smiling and happy!!!

SO, SMILE PEOPLE!!!!!

No comments: