Monday, May 25, 2009

Pure happiness

I didnt know that at least a day this month can be as exciting,as wonderful,as awesome as today..Since my May hasnt been good so far other than me making up faces to make it look great.Haha..What else can be as wonderful as today.?

So.here's the story.Went to school earlier on and that wasnt really good news taht I have to enter ICTVTS class cause we'r having a close book test..Yay!!Wat's the big deal right?hah.I didnt study at all and that wat makes it big!Ya2 so after which we went to AMK.Initially Zura didnt want ti go cause of wantiing to do project but then she decided to go and off we went!Wlked and it was v v hot!Eat and walk and decided to go to the movies floor there to just look around.And my oh my..There was where all the fun and excitement started..Hh..

I saw someone..HAH..A particular someone I was really2 happy to meet!After 3 years of not talking and not meeting ,we finally met there at the movies.He was working there..Hha..And that someone actually made be pester zura for the next hour.Haha..Sory zura!So so so..I was happy!!She saw how I contained my happiness when I was talking to the someone.

And no words can describe how happy I was..But 1 thing I know..The burden and pain I've been carrying with me all this while is somehow off my shoulder.Its like so feather-weigh..I feel so light and happy!

And at training..It was kinda fun.I think the excitement from previous was making it fun for me..Hah.And then,I've got bf back..We didnt meet but smsing him normal again was nice..I love you awak!!!

And so..I'm suppose to do my mcn tutorial and resume letter and cover letter!!Hha...Gone!!

Loves

No comments: