Saturday, May 9, 2009

strengths,weaknesses??

Because somebody say that I'm crazy in love.Then I should update my blog today.

Let's see..

It was during PICS class when I start to think of some things..Its because the lecturer was talking about it.About who your hero is and all..So here..I was thinking about my strength and weaknesses..I used to listen to people tell me about my strengths and weaknesses..But for once,I want to think about my own strengths and weaknesses because I think I know myself better ryt?Come lets see:
Weaknesses:
I am so sensitive that I cry over such small matters and I let small thing overtake my mood and then I am moody.
I trust people too much but still I have some doubt trusting people I know I should be trusting.
I seek redundant attention.
I don't listen to advises..
I hate changes and I will always try to deny the fact taht I have to change due to any situation.
So,to sums it all,if I were not to have such things,I knew I would have become such a better person..I dun have enough confidence..I dun do self-motivation all that well.

Strengths:
I smile alot and thats what make my ruined day unruined at the end.
I make good deeds and sometimes I get what I want from people.
I choose my friends thats why, I'm not down with too much depression with friends problem.
I know whats' important and now I'm at NYP year 3 doing fairly well..

I'm not sure to people who read if they think that the strengths should be weaknesses and vice versa but to me,I feel these are the ways..

I'm turning 19 in a few days and like every other years,I asked myself this,"What have I done all this 19 years of my life?"..I shall list down now.
-I got my aimed grade for malay during PSLE.
-I wasn't a perfect scorer,so I got into normal schools and graduated with satisfying grades.
-I organized my own event in 2005(with the help of my dearies)
-I was involved in organizing many events during sec school and I am happy for those achievements.
-I graduated NPCC with staff sargeant RANK.I achieved my target.
-I got into marksman competition eventhough my points was just enough.
-I got my face on a stamp...Yay!!
-I was given the chance to represent the school with some others for City Success.
-I've got my deserved grades in NYP
-I took part in 3 drama performances already.That took me alot of courage yea..
-I've always got my family with me.
-I've got Zura and Fah and then GG and then some of my classmates.
-On 22 August 2008,I've got a wonderful boyfriend for myself

These are a few things..Next year,I will come back and reflect on my achievements again..Before I go..May babies..Happy birthday!!May has always been such wonderful month for me.

No comments: