Thursday, May 28, 2009

Today today..

Oh so I am in MCG room now..And my life messenger can't open up.Dumb Shit!I am having a convo with Rya..ANd shits!!This just had to happen in an important time..Shats!!

Ok..So...As some have read Zura's blog..Well,I am proud to say Technicolor was rated the best group in PICS class.Yes..I am proud..I seriously think highly of this presentation and fortunately it didn't fall and hurt me too damn much.So yeap..Congrats Technicolor!!Hah..

Next..I am suppose to do NAPFA today but then we plan on doing it next sem.Haa..Actually there was nothing wrong with me until this morning when I woke up..My whole body just have to ache all over..I am too aching everywhere..My leg is killing me..My shoulder is doubling killing me..Haiz!Pain nak mampos tau!!All the more I can't do NAPFA todae..So,next sem ya.Hahha..

I am super bored..And ya..Did I mention I finally met bf yesterday..Haha...Yeah,we met.So can't make record of 2 months..Haha..

Erm...Now,I am laughing like noone's mistake..Hha..

ok..Now I shall berambos..Hahha...

No comments: