Monday, October 26, 2009

:(

Im done reading a malay novel..Haha..It took me 4 days since I didnt touch the book on Saturday.The story,well,ok la..Not really that erm..fun..I mean,the plot is kinda expected and somemore mcm takde pape yang kemuncak pon..So ya lor..

I've been makan hati these past days.Humiliation and painful words are accepted with a 'THANK YOU'..Take them and then campak jauh2..I'm simply tired and lazy nak act any harsh towards all these craps.Suke ati la..

And me..Now..I duno what exactly is the word for me to describe my whiole feeling and myself..I am confusing myself and dear boyfie..I da tak tau ape lagi nak buat or think or plan..I am already giving up on everything..I dun want to feel like as if I'm being forced to do all these..I dun want this feeling.Cant someone do something to make me forget about all these..I'm too tired already.

The weekends.Well,I usually like it the first few weeks of FYP but now,I dun like it.Simply because I dun want to be away from anyone.F!@#!I'm clinging on again..

Haiz..I shall end here now..Apparently,my mood died!

No comments: