Thursday, October 1, 2009

just lazy updates

My body is all aching everywhere..Dumb dumb!

Ok..So..I am lazy to update because nothing much is happening.Oh..Wait..Actually something happened on Tuesday but..haha..its ok ah..Silent silent..No need tell anyone.I dun wish to tell nione pon.

Argghh!!!Oh ya...Daddy just bought a big screen tv with karaoke set..Now you tell me..How lovely and noce and baik is my daddy..Hhahha..I love him lots lots..hahaha....Love you baba.....*kiss kiss kiss*

HAHAHAA..and I miss some ppl..I am counting.5 daes b4 your coming back..come back safely.I will be waiting..hAIz...lame sey tak dgr from him..Haiz..

Da la..I very the mendak nak mampos..I shall blah ferst..And aniwae..I m still waiting for calls from someone..haha..tak dpt2 nie..bdh btol! lbt sak tunggu.!*patience*

No comments: