Friday, October 9, 2009

The week

Another Friday.And that means week5 is coming to an end.and personally,I find this week ending so fast.Haiz.. Next week is Wekk6 meaning its presentation week and I am the lucky number 1 to present on Thursday.Hmm...

So lets see and recap what I've done the past week alright..?

Monday: It was yet another day.I am not quite sure what actually happened but I guess the day tirned oout just fine.OOh yea..I kena 'scolded' by bf because I reached home very very late at night after training.

Tuesday: A very nice day..A day I would say that is full of fun until the time for napfa.Haha..So had napfa in the afternoon and then trg.Training..Dun wanna talk abt it..

Wednesday:The day started off bad.I find it super pathetic..fire drill in school.WTF kan!The day ended well I remembered.

Thursday:It was a smiley day.I tried to put a positive note..I smile and I tried to put problems behind

Friday: It started off ok..But then things happened and suckish it was..Dun wanna talk about it.Bt then I receive an awesome call from someone..haha..I love it!

And I am hoping that the weekend is gonna be ok..I shall hope and hoping..I hope next week's presentation gonna be a good one..

All the besy ppl.And have a nice weekend.

ps:I am counting down

No comments: