Wednesday, October 21, 2009

too daring

This week,mood ok so far..But..I've been crazy enough to do daring things..Damn la Tqah!

This week is abit packe la ok..Monday nthg after school.Tues and Wednesday training.Thursday gt *******.Friday got nothing.I think la..Saturday got training.Haiz..Its really tiring..

The daring things Ive been doing is....not gonna tell!Haix..Acctually not alot la..2 things only..But its two days in a row la eh..Berani sangat la eh minah nie! hmph!Doing things for the first time..I dun want..BUt atas desakan orang2 nie..I have to do it.Th first one was ok la..Second one,Im afraid man..Its like gonna change things if it tak go well.Haiz....TELL ME TELL ME!!!macam mane nie?

And Aqim..You dun wan to complain rabaak2 about my post tapi u wrote it there on my tag board..So whats the difference of nt complaining at all..

Human of all lives..Todae,not in the bestest mood.Dammit ok! But Im trying to control myself.

Quiet and weird..I hate it!

No comments: