Monday, October 12, 2009

new friends and fyp

I was sitting down trying to see what else I needed to include in my Thursday presentation when suddenly an image stood right infront if my eyes.A particular image of only 2 people including me know very well..

FYP..Well,I thought I would somehow hate it because after 2 n a half year of being with Zura,finally we are apart.But then I made new friends.As days past in FYP,I begin to know some people of whom,I only know they were there but never really bother to talk to or simply try to make friends with.But because of this FYP,I gained these friends.Someone I thought I would never know,happened to be someone whom I can talk to.I mean,sometimes there are certain things you cant talk to your close close friends but I can talk to this person.Its just that I am much more comfortable to talk about these certain issues to this someone.


I once said,enough of new friendship because I wouldnt want to have many only to have them all walk away after that.Too much heartache I wouldnt want another.I tried ny very best to keep my distant away but then it takes 2 days,just 2 days before I know I was gliding towards this friend.I hate to love friends because I know when I do,it will only hurt me to see this friend then go.That explains why I have limited number of friends.Because I choose to just like them as one.This friend said remind me once that we would keep in touch even after we all left the campus and when we all have our own life to lead.I didnt know why but that,it touched me.

The image that stood right infront of me or rather still fresh in my mind,will I keep it just within myself.Noone need to know that.And I really mean noone.So my dear readers,dun ask me anything alright.

One thing I can say is that somehow I am grateful that I am given this path to do my FYP with all these people.People whom without once will they stop me laugh and smile.I am grateful for them.And its because of them,so far,my FYP have been very wonderful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I should be doing my project instead of this but then I just find a need to write what I am feeling at the moment and now I have managed to,I can smile with relieve.Because that image,it is still playing in my mind..And till when it will continue to play,I am not sure..

To those who are wondering of the image.I've just got something to sae.When I think of the image back then,I smiled with pleasure but just a min ago,when it stood there in front of me,I dunno why but I feel a lil bit uptight. but nonetheless,I feel happy and when such things happen,there had never been once when I would feel this: REGRET!

ps:i didnt check my post.so if theres any spelling or grammatical mistake,I apologise.

No comments: