Monday, October 26, 2009

thanks


I've been feeling a tight slap on my cute pretty face the past days.I was wondering why the slap but then realised 1 thing..And serve me right..I got it there!It was painful,mind you.
As of todae,I will trace back my footsteps.So,no worries alright.I told you people,no more new people in my life and since I let it happen,now I have to tahan the burden.Well,well..At least I learnt my lesson..Not!haha..

So at east for now,Tqah is very available for everyone ok..I'm doing fine and all.If anyone were to ask me wats wrong,1 of your teeth will come out!I promise you.

Oh well,I just hope everything turn out just right and just fine ok..All the best ya..Don't get injured..again!

I miss him

1 comment:

Nurliyana Ismail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.