Wednesday, October 21, 2009

bore-ing

Ive been coming to school for the past 2 days plus todae 3 days for nthg exactly..I am still not getting my new project assignment and it is frustratingly irritating because all I have been doing this past days is play bejeweled..checked facebook for the most upteenth time..and sleep.this is so irritating.My pillow have been such a perfect dear friend..It comfort me when Im pissed.It protect my head when I fall asleep.And haha..I just love you dear pillow.

And and..7 weeks of FYP and let me tell you people something Ive done successfully.And that is..Memorising some new songs,,hahahaaa...so lets see..wat songs:

I run away- Britney Spears
Bombastic love-Britney Spears
Bottle Pop-Pussycat Dolls
You belong with me-Taylor Swift
Hati yang kau sakiti-rossa
Cinta bertasbih- Melly
Remembrance of who I am-Britney Spears
Tears-Britney Spears
In the end-Kat Deluna
Unstoppable-Kat Deluna
Gubrak-Intan Nuraini
99 times-Kate Voegele

And I know thats just not that..Theres more..I knew it!haha..but for now..Just that alright..haha...And I am planning to listen and hafal more..haha..WTH i know..Hhehe..

Oh well..I am bored...

No comments: