Tuesday, October 20, 2009

School reopens

When the lavender is out..

School reopen yesterday so that means the peacefullness we FYPians have been having and enjoying for the past 6 weeks has vanish!

I went to Koufu to eat yesterday due to some reason.And as soon as I've reached the place,Halifah and me have to go hunt for seats and as soon as she caught one empty table with 3 chairs,we run for it like as if our life depends on it.After securing the seat,only then did we look around to see if anyone saw our stupid actions..but then..everyone was busy buzzing and eating.As we were eating,I tried something out with Fah.We tried talking to each other at the top of our voices to see if anyone would turn to look at us with annoyance but apparently,the 10mins of our own anoyance,didnt annoy anyone as nobody turned!

Secondly,ydae morning,as usual I came in..Checked my mail,checked my fb,checked my blog and lastly,I went to youtube to get my daily music entertainment.I was quite annoyed that when it came to the third music, the streaming have to stop and run stop and run due to the lagging connection.And I,have never experience lagging internet connection for the past 6 weeks.But now?

Thirdly,I used to go to the toilet and then maybe take my time as there is a full length mirror in it.And the toilet used to be very clean and quiet and nice but now the toilet alwaes smell and then its never quiet and its not nice anymore..So instead of a frequent trip to the toilet,I only go when I really really really cannot take it anymore..Urgh!

Forth,every morning now,the trip from MRT to school will be fast moving..No more morning stroll for us because everyone is walking everywhere and everyone is speeding..So we have to also..

So next again,like what Melvyn have said earlier on,we feel like we are in a zoo cage.Seen by many people outside..Whats with visitors and now the students? Somehow the passing by is a bit irritating..Its aggitating everyone..

Well2..Ive done my part complaining..After all that is said,Ive got a last note..

There is nothing we can all do about this but just be patient! I never like all these either but then what else can we do? Complain? Impossible! Hhhaa..We are students of NYP...Bear with it..5 more weeks, its all gonna change..Whether its for the worst or better.

No comments: