Thursday, October 1, 2009

this week

2 days to survive before Fah comes back from Kelantan..And I hope she found peace and fun ther..haha..

OK..so me? hmm..the week have been nice and fun..ha..see this fah..IM HAVING FUN!! haha..ok..thanks to those who are responsible in making my week wonderful.haha...cool..

Going to Cik Nani's house was nice.Got Seri..haha..I love that small gerl..Like really.haha..so yeap..

I am having fun in fyp.I am happy that I'm in the process of coming up with something for my week6 presentation.Good Tqah..I shall just hope nothing last minute happen ya..I hate this already..I need my A.

Going to MCG jalan raye this Sunday..Relative's houses beside mummy blom pegi pon.Im going out oon Sunday and ya..I guess I need all the rest I can get on Saturday and also Sunday night to prepare myself for Monday school and training.

Now..I wanna go break..HAHA..Shall update again later2 ok..haha..Byes and loves..

No comments: