Friday, October 16, 2009

I am not rude

I am often said to not being able to be angry for long.Maybe not even 5mins because when people come to me and disturb me a little bit,I will tend to smile and laugh..Yes,I do tend to smile and laugh..So people think I cant really get serious and be in a bad mood..Thats because I chose to.

I am 19 now and throwing tantrum to people who dun deserve them is very rude.Someone said that I am rude but when it come to manners,I know I dun lack anything.If you wanna say that I am very very vulgar,I accept that.Because that means nothing but if you wanna say that I am rude,you are just indirectly saying that my parents dun instill good manners in me.Of which they have done such a good job at doing so.So if you wanna say that I am rude,think twice..or maybe more than that..

No comments: