Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bored

Ya,I know that I've just post an entry not an hour ago but I'm just bored ok..Eventhough I've got tons of things to do..

Been blog-hopping and all I can say is that I am impressed by what I've seen..It has been less than 2 months but I can see them all so happy and comfortable being with us here..I know I've not been the active member of MCG(I went to every training ok.only that I dun fit in that much).Ye.you all can say that I'm no fun but trust me,if there's one thing I could do,It is to fit in!But somethings just bother me soo much that it's taking over my body..Urrghh!!

I've got a few undone things to do:
I want go to the top of Esplanade,again!
I want to take the flyer
I want to go beach to shout
I want a cup of Starbuck's coffee,again!

I'm in a lost state..Really..A really big lost..
The wound that cause terrible pain to my hand is half-killing me..
Yes,I want to avoid everything but I thought you know why but ..
And finally,I ...............

No comments: