Monday, June 16, 2008

Things happen for a reason









I missed Ngee Ann's production..My bad aites..

But hey,everything happen for a reason.Saturday afternoon,Dad came back home from work with the company's lorry!!Woohhoo...And he brought us,the family out..Oh and not forgetting my 10 year old couz.Went to East Coast to rent bicycles and ya,me,sis and bro went all the way past the Bougainvillea garden.But you can never predict what will happen next..I bang sis and poor her for falling down with me but luckily she didn't get any bruise..I got them..My knee grazed and blood was oozing out from my right hand.Yea.It was scary to see that much blood coming out from my hand.But I did not cry!!It hurts real much..But I did not let it spoil my day.Time came and we were up the lorry again to Changi..I reallyhad no idea of the Singapore road and all but since Dad took the top road,I could see the flyer so clearly as it was smack right in front of me.Night before we all went home,we spend time at Changi Beach,Dad drove around City,Town area and we went to watch the aeroplanes!!!haha.It was an amazing day..

Sunday today,woke up only to know that the plan to go East Coast to swim was still up!!Trust me,I was soooo pissed cause I cant join the fun beause of the pain I had.Heart pain you know.!But its ok.Soon,was joined by couz's family..We then went to eat and lepakz here and there..Hhaa..I had so much fun..











I know todays entry is soooo lengthy..Haha..Sory for taking up so much of your time but thanks..Bless you all..

No comments: