Monday, June 9, 2008

A week only..

This might be my 'last' post before I go missing..Yea..I'm going to be away.Away from Internet and away from any communication from the net..I'm doing this for a particular reason..And trust me,its very hard for me to finally come up with the decision but I eventually did..

A week is long..It is for me to avoid you..I just have to because I am so tired of all the rushing here and there..Tired of all the chatting and tired of all the thinkings..I shall let my mind go for a holiday...I'm burdening it too much already.

A week guys..And insyallah,I will come back as the real Nuratiqah.I will come back as the cheerful me,no fake laughter.And I shall come back with that sweetest smile,no fake smile.As long as I can avoid 'it',I will..Coz I'm tired of running..

No comments: