Monday, June 2, 2008

todae..todae..todae..

Its June!!Ohs wells!!

Back from training and yea,I realized that my left arm and left leg are so the very painful..Cannot whack..hee..But pain arh..Apart from the fact that I have been coughing so much today,especially during training..today was another fine Monday.Woke up today like normal..Having mummy to force me to eat many2 things for breakfast was so nice.It has been so long since she make me sit and eat in front of her..I love you sooo much ma..!!

Training today was lovely but if I were a little bit more dreamy justnow,I would have just die at that very moment at that spot..Thanks eh Meer..Other than that,I had fun today with all my lovely ps-ians.They never fail to make me smile..

Darling..I miss ya..Haha...eh..no la..aniwae..thanks for accompanying me in the morning..Eventhough you weren't there..heh..

No comments: