Friday, June 20, 2008

Nothing..

Was doing something which after much concentration,I felt that it was actually pointed out to me.Well..Not directly but I can just feel it la..Haiz..Now tell me.Am I suppose to cry now or should I just ignore the thing(bcoz it might not be pointed out for me)?

Is finding your own happiness,just trying to be happy for the people around you such a difficult task?I dunno..But it seems that it is for me..I am smiling now as I'm writing this entry but my mind is wondering off somewhere..To say that I would avoid the 'thing',I just won't,because without it happening,situation is still gonna be like this.I am sure because the 'thing' that happen is not the reason to why things happen..!But I told you it was.Sorry!

I suck at telling what I truly feel..I suck at making true confession..So here,I wanna say what I am feeling ok..:
I feel that you dun want to talk to me
I feel that you dun even care
I feel that the precious diamond I'm defending all this while is gonna soon vanish

Haa..I've tried to make it an I-message as the best-est as I can..But IF dier understand and if dier know that its for dier and if dier feel that I'm pointing it to dier..Then I'm sorry because I am just stating my feelings..But I think dier will not even read my blog again!Sobs!

I think I've been swallowing too much that I can't go on anymore..But no matter what,just see..I will for sure swallow again when problem arises.Haiz..

I remembered the time when I fall..A week ago..I swear.Ya..I swear when I fall..What a thing to do..I shouldn't but it just slipped out.And when I was sitting down and realized that I've got wound on my hand and that my knee was grazed,I was on the verge of tears..Despite the fact that the guy who helped me up was a cute CHINESE guy.I wanted to cry not because of the pain I felt but because all the tears I've prevent from coming out all the while,was almost out that time..And I know,I wil get freaking emo if I started out crying.I know I couldn't stop!

I've endured the pain..Zura and Fah was the only 2 who asked about my hand..Thank you gerls.Wani was the next one to ask.I've got many reason to burst into tears now but I won't..I thought it would be a bit different..Can help me feel like as if I dun have any pain..But you just weren't there..Haa..I know..Its ok.!!

So..If you're still even reading this blog of mine..Thank you.In case you are thinking that I m asking for too much as a friend,I am truly sorry but this is the way I am.And I've treated you more like a close friend to me..I was only hoping if you could be alittle bt honest with me..That's all.

~All are loved~

No comments: