Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Great day for the beginning of June

June so far has been good...hee..
Well,is today the best day or what??

Went to school today and realized that I dun have my usual mood swings..Haha.Fah and Zura would understand what I mean..I think its simply because I won...Darling..I won!!hah...Like this.Every Tuesday morning must challenge each other aites..So,I was very hyper today..Not that hyper but happy2 la..Class was normal and after class,went to eat with Zura,Shamin and Kenneth.Hee..Fun la you guys..Talk and talk and then decided to go support Eggy for his percussion ensemble..Woo..I fall in love with him la..!!haha..I mean him while on stage performing..hee..For that 1 hour plus only.Hekz..But seriously,they were so good la..

Went home,only to be surprised by dear bro,Dinie..He bought me my LAVENDER!!!!!!I almost shout with excitement..But I did not coz dad was just in front of me.hehe...Man...I love my bro so much..I GOT MY LAVENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!Yay!!yay!!haha.....happy you know..I seriously dunno how to describe how I'm feeling.Just happy cum surprised by the lavender..Know how long I've been wanting the Lavender??1 year plus tau!!






Just an extra something bro gave me


So,anyway..Talked with the girls jsutnow.And here I would wanna ask..
"If you could choose who you want for your life partner,who would it be?"
With that..bye peep-ples!!

No comments: