Saturday, June 7, 2008

Wat's the feeling?

This few days hadn't been a nice relaxing one for me.I tried to push everything aside but it seems that the feeling isn't going anywhere just yet.It sucks to live with this kind of feeling.. Anxious..Disappointed..Sad..'resah'..confused..What's wrong with me? As I'm typing this entry right now,I can't stop myself from thinking about ........... !! My goodness,get my mind off these things..Put my mind far from these thinkings..Put me far from him!!

I can't..I know of a thousand individual who would be happy and willing to do me the favour but I can't seem to even want to be far..I tried doing confessions(to myself)..But whatever that came out from this mouth of mine are all lies..What will become of me.?

I'm tired of this feeling.I'm truly2 exhausted trying to defend this feeling and all..I'm not strong anymore to defend this feeling..Not anymore.

Should I just let it stay like it is now or should I backed out bit by bit.?*cries

No comments: