Thursday, June 5, 2008

watever it is!

IMY..

Today was a restless day..I've got terrible stomach pain attack..I slept throughout EC lecture..I didn't pay attention at all during OSM lecture..I forgot my Maths formulas..I didnt listen during WDD lecture coz I was busy tending to my painful stomach..Ya.many lectures right??Believe it or not..I survive the lectures I had from 8-6 today..Phew!And so,like normal,I went for meeting and as said,those people never fail to put a smile on my face no matter how pathetic I am feeling.

Ya,so,mostly,I realized myself laughing terribly and enjoying most was during the "girls" talk after the meeting..Haa...With Aten,Raudha,Wani and Rya but was soon joined by Ezzati and Rusdy..Haha..You people are sooo gerek!!hee..

I was shocked today by a confession made by a dear friend.He's in love!!wooohhooo..I was shocked ok?Bcoz I did not expect him to fall in love..heh!!Sory ya..but hey..Congrats and yeap..Good luck eh with ....... !!!!!!!hhahahahaha...Nevermind..Later I go find someone to fall in love with..hee!!!

Happy living peep-ples!!

Imissyou

No comments: