Friday, June 6, 2008

self reflection

Watched 27 dresses and I would say,it was a very nice one.Haha..I was thinking and thinking where the title 27 dresses come from until the part finally showed..Hekz..But still gonna rate it at 3.5/5..Nice movie but nothing impactful I would say.And yeap.my opinion only..

Been wondering and reflecting my behaviour these past weeks.And all I can say is that my Atiqah is all out..Haha..To those who have been getting the f-word from me like a few times..Haha..I warn you...!!Not sorry about it.Hekz..

So now,lets do some self-checked alright?

I'm still thinking with my head
I'm still the all patience girl
Heart still intact
Feelings still there
Emotions abit haywire but its ok I guess

Well,that's all for now and I'm tired of saying this.But still going to because this is what I'm feeling currently..IMY!!

No comments: