Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fun and funnny

Taking a break from my assignments and other-other stuffs..

Wow..!!Someone is in a so-called dilemma!!Someone having the soccer fever!!Someone stressing about the work he/she is doing!!Someone is guilty and scared about something!!And someone is trying to give me advices which,I,liked always, will not listen to..

Haha..Looking and laughing at my own deary friends trying to handle their life is so fun.Especially when all of them are your best-est friend!!Haha.

But looking at me yet again,I'm smiling..:) I truly am..But someone who haven't been seeing me for so long says that I'm not smiling from my heart..Hey I am ok..!!Why shouldn't I when I've got all my dearest around me all the time,no matter where I am..Heh,you..this paragraph is for you eh..Please terase ok..haha..And sorry about yesterday and ermm..thanks for all that talking..And for a new friend, you understand me..Thanks.

Life has been so wonderful!!!Heh...
Monday: Sat for Maths paper..Ok la..Can pass..Insyallah..Then go lepakz at stadium with Zura and Fah and it was sooo fun and funny!!haha.
Tuesday:Sat for DSA paper..I really2 hope I pass that paper..I really2 want a B or A for the paper..
Wednesday:Sat for WDD paper..I shall not say anything about it..To those who know what happen..You know ok..And went for audition and I shall not say what happen during that time also..To those who knew what happen,then you knew..
Thursday(today):Open up my planner and I see tons of works to do..So,I got myself started..
Friday(tomorrow):Got to go school for CS class..And lets see what happen tomorrow aites..

Raudha:Thanks eh..You were always there when problem came..haa..
Liana:Girlfriend:I love you lots2..!!haa..Thanks ya..
Zura & Fah:We shall all not worry,we shall pass the common tests!!hee

No comments: