Sunday, June 8, 2008

hEEHEKZ..

Some might already be wondering why I've been changing my blog skin so frequently..Well,I'm getting bored soo easily..And I'm bored of all the greens and all..And ya,I don't really like my new blog skin bcoz its all in the middle.But it's ok..Its black..

Firstly,thanks Shamin for recommending that website about TAurus!!Haha..It made me smile and laugh coz most of them are true..haha..

Secondly,just to say that I can't wait for Layar Andayu's trainings and rehearsals.Can't wait!!!weeeEEEee!!

Thirdly,I'm in love with my lavender,.Woo..Its still alive you know..!!

Fourthly,I'm having 2 stead..Haha...Shocked?Shocked?

Fifth,I still sayang my darling..Haha..And I miss him.And eh,I dun believe!!!prove it?!

And lastly,I love everyone!!!!!SO MUCH OK!!!!EVERYONE!!!!I MEAN IT!!!!

No comments: