Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Another wonderful day

My already nice and wonderful day was made much more wonderful when I was waiting for the buss at Yishun interchange justnow.There was this girl toddler..My goodness,she is so cute and its like whenever I smiled at her,she will smile back..So adorable la..I am so tempted to pinch her,can?Just looking at that little girl smile,it made me think when I have my own kids..Haha..Ok..Stop thinking Tqah!!

Let's talk bout today alright?So,today was another wonderful day.Praise to GOD..Wen for presentation..Nervous?ya I was soooo nervous but looking at my classmates,I've got my motivation..E8 rocks!!Ok..Then,went for our discussions..I wasn't listening much but I do get the key points.Good me!!Hahaha..After that,chat chat chat with Fah and hah,,sorry Fah if I talked too much..You should shut me up you know..Haha..

And you...Going off already huh???aiyoh..My blog sure very sad because got no tagger aready..Hhah..No just joking..Take care aites..!!

My body aching..I cannot bend my left hand and left leg without going 'ouch!'Ouch!!

No comments: