Monday, July 21, 2008

Sighing and wondering..

Am at the library at this very moment.

Haha..And ZURA!!!she is sleeping soundly..Haha..Ya .So much for getting full marks for EC equiz.Haha..But its ok la.

Projects are piling up.Like I've said.The lecturers never had enough of marking.Thats' why we keep getting works to do.Haiz..Tiring..

Ya,I've got no training today..Yay!!Don't get it wrong.I like trainings but its just that I've got a few reasons so as to why I'm happy for not having it today.Ha..

Suddenly I miss a particular event.The time when the six of us were at Aloha.Playing in the water and barbecuing and all..Such fun we had.And I might be wondering when such things would happen again since all of us have gone our 'own different way'.You guys are certainly missed.

I miss that guy.The one who make me smile when I need someone.That someone who never fails to make me laugh no matter how lame his jokes are.But he's almost gone.Beyond reach..

I am very tired at this moment now.Very2 tired.Maybe a dance or 2 might loosen me up but haa..ain't doing it..

To my dearies and darling..Have fun..TAKE CARE always

No comments: