Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ding dong!

Its a pain to know that you miss someone and not having that someone to miss you
Its a pain to know someone who could take care of you but you just dun want to give it a go
Its a pain to see yourself live life without a direction and a smile
Its a pain to see someone who like you trying so hard

Its such a pain living life.Well,thats the pass and parcel of life right?Haha..When others thought I would just fall,I will be there to pick up my own courage to stand up.But to those who were there to see me get up.I appreciate it alot.

Hey you..You .ya you..I miss you ok?You have been waiting for me to say it right?Ya.I do now!For a reason I am now.Don't get too excited ok?

Friend 1:
I still couldn't believe your words friend.I can tell you.Never have I puff that thing!Never in my whole 18 years 2 months 2 weeks 10 hrs and 41 mins of life as of now have I ever do that.Ya.I've touched it.Ya I've did it indirectly but I have never do it.I won't let things which I've not done be associated with me.

But you know what?I don't care.Cause I DID NOT DO IT!!And ya..I'm not pissed or angry.I just want you to believe me that I haven't.GOD knows how shocked I got when that question was asked.But its ok!Not the first time for me!


Friend 2:
Thanks for the purpose of life thingy friend.If it was so easy for me.I would be human without worries.But I can't.You know me better than that right?But anyway,thank you so much for that.I appreciate it alot.

1 night 4 hrs..Happy?Sad?Pissed?Relaxed? I let myself decide!And haha..I enjoy looking at you,asshole!!

No comments: