Monday, July 7, 2008

I'm dead!!but I dun sound like i care

I told myself,I'm gonna go home and do my website..
I told myself when I've reached home is to sleep and wake up at 6 tomorrow

But what the heck am I doing now?I'm chatting with a 'dear' friend..And I've yet to open the website's folder..Bad GURL!!

So,I don't think I am gonna do any website thingy tonight.I will sleep soon..I think!

And I'm still asking myself why he asked me that question justnow..You make me go soo speechless,friend.I do want one but it seems like its not time yet..Hehe..But if I can get a good one,why not?

Picture for the day..What the heck??2 people say I ....................!Shall not say it..And ya,I just remembered what attire I wore on that day the picture was taken..I wore my army dress!!That's why la I look ****..Haha..OK..And aniwae,I like my hair..*Random



No comments: