Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Randomness it is today...

Today's post is all about randomness..So,if you're busy,don't bother reading..

I would be lying if I were to say that I wasn't affected by the thing called 'love' and 'infatuation' anymore because it did cut me deep.I did what I did and I'm happy that it worked.But what about my heart?

Went out today with them(you know who).I had fun..Ya..No worries darling I was..Again,I felt like a child..Haha(I know everyone will be like,'what the hell is she saying?') Thanks for the 'outing' friends.

When they're tired,I have got no choice but to help out but what if I'm tired?What if I'm down with lots of work to do?Are they there?

The question seems to be haunting me again.I don't know why.

I so called promised someone.Promise that I will smile and put all worries behind me.Ya.I will..Mission statement came back to mind.

Can I say this? I miss you!

No comments: