Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Boredom

I'm bored now!!!Waarrgghh...Why is the school connection so lagging..??I want to watch Gokusen.Wanna watch everything and finish them all and then can go watch other movies or drama..Hhaa..Can't wait!

Exams and test just round the corner but I've been slacking.Why am I always slacking at the wrong timing I've got no idea why.Man,I really have to do well for my exams and test.Attendance and in class assignments were really done badly.And I need my good results.Or not,i can just quit school and ask daddy to marry me off to some rich lad.

Hakz.Ya,wishful thinking there but true la.Rather than having daddy to waste money on my school fees ,better help him save money but marrying into a rich family.Haha..Ok.shuts!

Thank goodness.I'm working this Saturday.Yay!yay!Money..money..And ya.Another day of tiredness and another day of fun,I think.Haha..Can see the bride and the groom.Oooh.

Talking about that,I think I got something to do already.I shall go dream and make plans for my wedding.Hah..Well,who knows if I'm really going to marry that rich chap!

No comments: