Monday, July 28, 2008

kakakakaka

Woohoo...Finished Gokusen 2 and now I'm going to gokusen 3.Haha...Is that cool or what?

Ok.!The talk about love is seriously making me get all so disgusted all of a sudden.It doesn't interest me anymore.At least not for now.But listening to this particular friend's story is nice.Because he is so full of himself!Haa..No offense dude.

Who says I've fallen out of love.Hah..Heart is still fortunately intact and my abit-less-functioning brain at this point is still on my head.Haa..Just that I'm seeing too many people getting into a relationship that sometimes I get irritated by it or happy about it.Haa..I'm weird I know.

My temporary boyfriend is nowhere to be found.Haha..He won'''t answer to this call to I presume.Hee..It's ok..Temporary boyfriend???Hm..What was his job again?Oh ya..To be there when I need him without having feelings get in the way.Haa..Well,the feelings part,I violate.Ooh..Sorry la.
HAHA..

OK,I'm sleepy.To those who read this post,sorry,I just feel like blogging but I dunno what to and so I'm typing everything my brain tell me to.Thanks niwae.Shoot me!!

No comments: