Thursday, July 3, 2008

Today

Lol..

Come..lets go people!!haha??where to??To fantasy world!!BUT for a while only k..Haha..Ok..I'm crapping!!

And so..'Kenangan malam minggu .' 'ku sungguh mersakn mesra malam itu'...Hhaha..To those who know what song it is..Hhaha..Congrat..congrats..!!

Ok..Enough!Went home with Raudha today and heh..I saw Elfi at 800 bus stop and took the same bus as him..HAHA..!!Ok..

And the bus was so packed with people..That's what happen when you are too lazy to walk home especially at that time(6-7) when theres alot of people coming back from work.!And so back,I was standing at the middle part of the bus listening to songs from my earpiece and heh..After so long,only did I realize that I was actually moving like as if I've got no bone like that..It's like when the bus swerve or something,my head and body just follow the movement..!!Hhee..That shows soo much!!

I want PHAT NITE tix!!Tsk!!I wanna dance so much,can?Urgh!!Need it and want it!!!

And Today was a nice day!!!Really!!!!1 day dude!!Just 1day but you know how much 'uncomfortability' it bring me?But haha..Hope days just got better yupes!!

All are loved

No comments: