Friday, July 4, 2008

Loud.

The semester's tiredness is back!!

Like the last two semesters, these are the weeks I will be exhausted and will be having body aches and my head will have its normal headaches..

Week 12 is ending and week 13 ( the most hectic week,apart from week 6) is coming..I am so not ready for week 13..There's just to many things.And trust me,I'm not even ready for Friday's presentation..What more,Tuesday's WPDP website presentation..Nak mati kepe?

Let's talk about my day yupes?Today is a very LOUD day..Haha..Firstly,after class,we 6 people(you know who you are) watched 'Meet the spartans' and we laughed so much..Then next,went to Bandzout!!Kekek!!haha...For the first time,I went to see band performances and I have headaches..Hhaha..That tells you why right?Lets be discreet!!hee..

Then went home.Took the bus home from yishun interchange and because that I'm too tired to stand up,I sat down at the few front seats..And my goodness,the aunty beside me and the uncle behind were talking to each other and talking so loudly.Like I'm the middle person like that.I was almost closing my ears..Adding to that is that beside that uncle,another aunty talk on the phone,walao!!I think she want everybody in the bus to hear her conversation!

But so,today was another wonderful day.Only...

No comments: