Sunday, July 13, 2008

Saturday,now is Sunday

Before I start doing the important things I should do.I find it a must to blog first!!

And so.Three events in a day for Saturday,12 July 2008!
1.Fiestari(tarian competition)
2.Romzi N Juleha
3.An outing with my dearest ex-squad mates to celebrate my dearest Johny's bdae

And of all these three,I went to none..Ya,I planned to go for the outing for Johny's and then go to RnJ..But then,canceled off all outings and decided to go to none.!Well,bad I am!!I've got my own reasons for not going!Haiz,Sorry you guys.But seriously,my head was so full of thinking o you guys all..

But still,Saturday wasn't that bad eventhough there were tears shed..
When out with mom and bro to get somethings at Northpoint and pasar malam and met Darling on the way home!Haha..Didn't think you would come this far just to ... !
Was elated by the news darling told me..OUR INK came in first at Fiestari..

Congrats you people!!I knew you all can do it..Haha..Now,I can't wait for Wednesday to see your dance!!Urgh..

Looking at their photos and seeing all of them so happy.Haha..I thank life.Congrats!

No comments: