Tuesday, July 15, 2008

You would want to fall in love.

We all want to fall in love. Why?
Because that experience makes us feel completely alive,
where every sense is heightened,
and every emotion is magnified.
Our everyday reality is shattered
and we are flung into the heavens.
It may only last a moment, an hour, or an afternoon,
but that doesn't diminish its value,
because we are left with memories
that we treasure for the rest of our live

I was doing some house keeping when I came across these poems(1 more below).Sorry for not remembering who those quotes were depict from.But whoever they are.It definitely make me think.For awhile.

Syimah,when I went home with you yesterday and remember about what I told you,imagine that you have .........

Haha..I crave for such time to happen.Not desperate for one but the surroundings are making me crave for it.Ya..We agreed that not many are left to choose from because such beings are so limited in this lifetime but we would surely find ours one day.Right?

Now,looking at how Zura and Fah are stressing out about the WPDP presentation and website for later,I smile.Not because I like seeing them in that situation but because I know I have friends whom I love dearly.I know I have friends who will guide me through together with them.


Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet
when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

1 comment:

ROSA E OLIVIER said...

Piú giú, in fondo alla tuscolana...!?...passavo per un saluto!