Saturday, January 26, 2008

Breaking-down

When I know about the truth..

I look upon you
I feel the warmth
I can feel the attraction
I'm elated for it
I'm crazy for it
I fear for it
I'm craving for it

Assume..Assume..Assume..That is something you can never stop people from doing.Me too do it sometimes.

I am too happy for you and I really am..But if tear starts pouring,my beloved ones,please tell me to stop.
I tried to avoid it but I couldn't stop the urge to know eventhough I know I will always face with emotional breakdown..

Here's some message for the people I recently talked to this week
Zura: why never come yesterday?!!haha..I know your tired,,joking!
Halifah:You can never get rid of us..And may your life be as fun as it can be with us both around you almost all of the time
Yazid:I have to say,that almost 1 hour we 3 talked with each other,I was very happy.I didntknow you could be that funny la.Orang tanyer laen,laen yang dier jawab.Tak kene mengene langsung..
Syamin:Stop teaching Kenneth all the nonsense can anot?
Kenneth:HAHA..stop ur malay la..
Khad:Thanks for the offer eventough I was kind off the second option.Hope I did well.
Raudha:Thanks for all the time we spend..You know I will always sayang you.Dun give up k!
Liana:I more friend I sayang soo much..
Syamim:Be patient will you?Aiyoh!!

Thats all I have for today.


*Who am I kidding?

No comments: