Monday, January 14, 2008

Im scared..

Know what I did justnow to ignore the arguments between my head and heart??
I start to think of the horror movie "Lantai 13" which I watched yesterday.Like wadda...??
And let m tell you this,I'm scared.In addition to that,I will be thinking about the movie "Sundel Bolong" i watched the other day.The face is like still clear to my eye..Euuuwwwww...!!!!!Scared..

Ok..As you are all well-informed,my head and heart are still arguing over who's right or wrong..Haiz..Stop it you guys..

Read something from my email justnow..its generally about the guys point of view..It was really cute la...

And...I know its abit slow of me but I watched Alvin and the chipmunks aready...AaAaAaAaAaAA.....i SOOOOO love it la..shall rate it at 4.5/5..I am so..in love with Alvin..He's so cute..And I was thinking..would it be nice to have chipmunks sing for you instead of humans..Hahahha..And then I realized that the world would eventually be concurred by singing chipmunks.Hahaha..

No comments: