Thursday, January 24, 2008

you sure?oh..no...

A temporary boyfriend??

I am very2 certain that everyone would think I am joking about this.I think I am..but no..I dun think I am..

Website is one..Done!!It wasnt a perfect 7 page site but I am happy and satisfied upon passing it up.That was something I did by myself and I am happy that I manage to accomplish it by myself.To those who helped me out alot...Thanks to you people too..Appreciate them alot..

I am getting more and more tired as days pass.My back,legs,hands and shoulder are aching and my head is starting to give me the killing headaches,like,again!

What I desperately need now is $60 to pay my handphone bills,many2 panadol extra to keep these headaches from coming back,coffee to get me awake,and 2 days of sleep,at least.

I miss laughing..I miss smiling at my sweetest..I miss being confident of myself..I miss having the guts to rebel.I miss me being me..

Love you

No comments: