Wednesday, January 9, 2008

haiz..

All I ever want and needed is only blessing..
I don't need any other thing.I am only asking for blessings from the most important people in my life but I guess thats to much to ask for,huh?

I have always want to be a dancer but I have to put that passion aside for the reason of abiding to my parent's say.
I have never ever thought this would have happen.I didn't expect living this life doing that one particular thing which had never been blessed by them.I love my passion and for once,all I'm asking for is to let me eventually do something for myself..Me and for myself...

I think I've been swallowing everything.Things had been happening for so long.And I think I'm just plainly acting dumb.I think I am at the verge of exploding but I can't.I'm just waiting for the right time to erupt but I cant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Met a friend justnow by accident.And Aan,you never know how happy I was to see you.Went to eat and then straight back home.We talked about things and all..I am really2 happy.Thank God..

Things happen at DK justnow.It was so unexpected.I didn't see that coming.Seriously I don't.But even if I saw,would I avoid it?Anyway,I would like to say thank you.I feel better,seriously,eventhough I dun mean you when I say it.Thank you friend.

It feels great when sometimes you feel that your loved by sumone.

No comments: