Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Time

There are just one time in life when you find yourself being in the state of contentment but most of the time,there you are,sitting at the corner,hands up and praying to GOD about all the bad things you have done in life.Is there a right path for you to follow when you have been brought far from the path of rightness...Yeah..There is but you need someone with a very strong determination to be able to get trough..Me???I have yet to find the bravery to walk pass through the difficulties and thus,chose to live together with sadness,fear and dumbness..

looking around
what you see are smiles
what you hear is only laughter
but behind everything,
you hear yourself crying
not being able to smile
not being able to laugh

I never regret living this life.If people misunderstood about this because of the continuous 'complains' i always make,then let me tell,I dun regret having this life.Being where I am now,having this family,having these friends.Being in the situation I am..

Kids..No matter how old you are,if your parents are still alive,you are still a small child to their eyes.Listen to them when you still have got the chance to.Hug and kiss them when you still got the chance to.



I miss the times I spent with these people.I'm sorry I neglect my responsibility due to the busy 'schedule'.But without words,I'm hoping you know that you 4 people are the most precious people in my life and I love you all.Nyai..I miss you alot..

No comments: